Miracle #2 - I Already Have Everything I Need


Photo by Skye Studios on Unsplash

Yesterday I made the commitment to put Source first in everything I do by asking the Holy Spirit for guidance as advised in A Course in Miracles. I'm trying to consciously keep my thoughts focused on God and his will. 
My biggest issue with trusting the Holy Spirit concerns finances. I always think I have to work and earn an income so I don't end up out in the street.
Even though I have sometimes experienced the flow of money and things coming to me just when I needed them, it still seems difficult to let go of that control.
I set out this morning for my weekend round of garage and yard sale thrifting, in search of things to resell on eBay. Whenever I felt my mind wander, I sang this song by Donna Marie Cary to myself:


I don't know what anything is for,
I give it the meaning it has for me.
I don't understand anything I see,
I give it the meaning it has for me.

I found a few books and toys and made my way back to the house again. 

I logged onto my computer and found that I had made this sale while I was out:

$139.99 for a new-with-tags Eileen Fisher Merino Lambswool Cardigan. 

That a friend gave me.

That she found in the dumpster at her apartment complex.

Thank you, Holy Spirit.

A Sense of Separation from God is the Only Lack You Really Need Correct. - Text - Chapter 1, Section VI


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miracle #3 - The End of Suffering

Miracle #26 - I Am Sustained By The Love Of God